Download PVS-Studio 7
PVS-Studio is a tool for detecting bugs and security weaknesses in the source code of programs, written in C, C++, C# and Java. It works under 64-bit systems in Windows, Linux and macOS environments, and can analyze source code intended for 32-bit, 64-bit and embedded ARM platforms.
PVS-Studio performs static code analysis and generates a report that helps a programmer find and fix bugs. PVS-Studio performs a wide range of code checks, and it is also useful in finding misprints and Copy-Paste errors. Examples of such errors: V501, V517, V522, V523, V3001.
Main features of PVS-Studio
- Simple and seamless integration with Visual Studio 2010-2019
- Automatic analysis of individual files after their recompilation
- Online reference guide for all of the diagnostic rules, that is available locally, on our web site, and as a single .pdf file. More than 700 pages of documentation!
- Saving and loading analysis results allow performing overnight checks – during the night the analyzer does the scanning and provides you with the results in the morning.
- You can save analysis results as HTML with full source code navigation.
- Analysis can be performed from command line: it helps with integrating PVS-Studio into overnight builds; a fresh log will be issued in the morning.
- Great scalability: support of multi-core and multi-processor systems with the possibility to specify the number of the cores to use; IncrediBuild support for distributed analysis.
- Interactive filtering of the analysis results (the log file) in the PVS-Studio window: by the diagnostic rule number, file name, the keyword in the text of the diagnostic, etc.
- Automatic check for updates (inside IDEs and when running overnight builds).
- blame-notifier utility. The tool allows you to send e-mail notifications to the developers about bugs that PVS-Studio found during a night run.
- Analysis of commits, merge and pull requests – analyzer can be configured to analyze only the modified files. This allows to quickly and automatically analyze every commit to version control system.
- A large number of options for integration into projects that are developed under Linux and macOS.
- Mark as False Alarm – ability to mark a code fragment to suppress a certain diagnostic at that line.
- Mass Suppression – ability to suppress all of the analyzer’s existing messages raised for the legacy code, so that the analyzer starts reporting 0 warnings. You can always go back to the suppressed messages later. This feature allows you to seamlessly integrate PVS-Studio into your development process and focus on errors found in new code only.
- Statistics on analyzer warnings can be viewed in Excel – provides a way to track the speed of error correction, amount of bugs found for a certain period of time and so on.
- Relative paths in report files to view them on different machines.
- Compiler Monitoring feature allows analyzing the projects that have no Visual Studio files (.sln/.vcxproj) without the need to manually integrate with a build system; manual integration into any build system is possible, if necessary.
- pvs-studio-analyzer – a tool for Compiler Monitoring under Linux.
- Ability to exclude files from analysis by name, folder or mask; to run the analysis on the files modified during the last N days.
- Integration with SonarQube – an open source platform, designed for continuous analysis and measurement of code quality.
- Detect security and safety flaws in application lifecycle with Static Application Security Testing (SAST) methodology. PVS‑Studio is included in the Forrester Research report “Now Tech: Static Application Security Testing, Q3 2020” as a SAST specialist. The report is available by purchase or with a subscription with Forrester Research.
Download PVS-Studio 7
download PVS-Studio 7, install PVS-Studio 7, PVS-Studio 7 crack, PVS-Studio 7 full crack, PVS-Studio 7.12,
Download PVS-Studio 7.12
password extract file: 2020
Install PVS-Studio 7
see the readme file