SCIGRESS 3.4.2 free download
SCIGRESS is a multiscale software for molecular particle design, modeling, and element dynamics that provides scientists with various tools to perform chemical experiments. It provides researchers with a powerful set of tools for visualizing and creating molecules that allow researchers to easily begin building new structures in a short period of time. With this program you can study and calculate various physical and chemical properties and simulate the behavior of models according to different theories without the need for complexities in chemistry.
Because of its high speed and simplicity in creating molecular simulators, SCIGRESS software helps you research your research ideas before you go to the lab and save money and time.
This software avoids spending on ineffective tests and shows you the results before going into the biochemical environment. Other features of this software include optimization of small molecule shapes, structural analysis, electron properties calculation, and spectroscopy.
Features of SCIGRESS
- Design and modeling of molecular particles
- Graphical user interface
- Convert 2D to 3D by adding hydrogen
- Protein Editor
- Crystal making
- Manufacture of Molecular Motion Systems
- Perform structural analysis
- Calculate the electron properties
- Windows – 7, 8 and 10 – 64 bit.
- Linux – Ubuntu, RedHat, Centos – 64 bit.
- MacOS – OS X 10.9 and higher.
- OpenGL accelerated graphics hardware.
- Java Runtime Environment is required, either version 7 or 8 would work.
- SSH server needed to access SCIGRESS server and for file transfer.
- For the 64-bit version of Linux, 32-bit compatibility libraries need to be installed. In particular, 32-bits glibc and libstdc ++. So.6 are needed.
Download SCIGRESS 3.4.2
Price of SCIGRESS 3.4.2 is 88 euro